Two complex areas of finance are tax and pensions.
Transferring a UK pension to a New Zealand involves both. It is important you understand the risks, benefits, and future implications of transferring your UK pension to New Zealand.
• What benefits, if any, will you be losing by transferring your UK pension? • Will you lose any of your pension value if you transfer?
• When will you be able to access your pension?
• What are the tax implications both in the UK and NZ?
• How much will it all cost?
Quartz three-stage approach assists you from end to end:
1. Advice: We help you answer the important questions, so you can make an informed decision about whether to transfer your pension or not. We also perform a search and selection for the QROPS provider that suits you best!
2. Implementation: We help you liaise with your UK Pension Provider and QROPS provider to ensure a smooth pension transfer process.
3. Management: We help monitor your QROPS portfolio’s performance and recommend changes when necessary, as well as keeping you up to date with any UK pension regulation changes that could impact you.
Glenn Read, BCom, CA, AIF
Principal Adviser, Director
Anna Robinson, BA
Adviser, General Manager
Mark Humphrey, BA